The price for the total package includes includes…
- photoshoot ranging from 30 minutes to 2 hours, as agreed upon at the time of booking
- location of your choice as decided at the time of booking
- allows one outfit choice for 30 minutes to 1 hour bookings, and 2-3 for longer sessions, unless otherwise specified at time of booking
- very natural-looking retouching of photos using Adobe softwares, as in brightening eyes, under eyes, and teeth. Additional retouching can be done (blemishes, natural smoothing of wrinkles, shine reduction, etc) as agreed upon at time of booking
- the number of final edited digital images agreed upon at time of booking in low and high-resolution JPEG files sent via Dropbox link to your email address
Additional fees may be charged for…
- heavy retouching of images, such as removing wrinkles and changing background colors/patterns
- more outfit changes than what comes with your package
- more locations than what comes with your package
- additional people in the photoshoot
- additional edited photos than what was originally agreed upon for your package
- setting up lighting and/or backdrop in your home or location of choice
Payment for booking fee (half the total package cost) is due at the time of booking your photoshoot. The other half is due at the start of the photoshoot.
Forms of Payment Accepted
- Venmo (@LJPortraitsTX)
- Cash (exact change)
- All major Credit Cards
Receipts will be sent to your email address in a PDF document within 48 hours of receiving payment for products or services. Please review this file and express any concerns to the photographer immediately.
A full refund can be made on the booking fee with at least 24 hours of notice. If the shoot is cancelled within 24 hours of the start time of the scheduled shoot, we reschedule the shoot based on the photographer’s availability.
Indoor photoshoots are to be done in the photographer’s home studio, unless another location is agreed upon at time of booking.
The background options for this session are solid black or solid white. Another background may be inserted in post-processing for an additional fee.
Required and Allowed Persons During Shoot
We require that a parent or legal guardian accompany all minors to their portrait session.
Immediate family is welcome to attend the portrait session, and one friend may also attend if cleared with the photographer ahead of time.
Image Selection Policy
While the artist may photograph several images of you during the session, only the best images that tell your full story as determined by the photographer will be presented in your proofs and final edited images.
The photographer has carefully selected the best images of the highest quality, and removed any duplicate or similar images (as well as any images that are not up to standards). No additional images will be presented.
Digital File Policy
- You will receive high-resolution JPEG images that can be used for print.
- You will also receive low-resolution JPEG files of the same images that can be used for websites and/or social media, as they take less time to load.
- Digital images may not be reproduced or printed in any form, except by the photographer.
- Digital images may not be cropped or altered in any way.
Delivery of Final Product
The digital files, void of any watermark, will be sent via Dropbox link to the email address on your account within three weeks from the date of the photoshoot.
If you would like to order prints, there will be additional time needed to get these to you. This can be discussed after final images have been received by the client and can be ordered through the photographer anytime within one calendar year of the photoshoot. Pricing will be discussed in this conversation as well. These prints can be held for pickup or delivered to your mailing address.
Client agrees to hold harmless the photographer, LJPortraits, and any LJPortraits employees in any dispute regarding any event where the client and/or their family or friends should become injured during the session or on the premises of the photographer’s studio.
Client agrees that the photographer’s home studio tstudio will not be held accountable for loss or damage of any personal property during their session, or while they are on site at your studio.
The US Copyright Act protects professional photographers by granting them the exclusive reproductive rights to all images they produce. Violations include, but are not limited to, making physical copies of digital or print images, scanning images, printing images from home or at any physical or online printing company, and screenshotting or downloading images from our website (without prior written consent from the photographer).
Please understand that we take our service to you as a professional very seriously, and you have hired us for our quality, artistry, expertise, and reputation. In order to protect our reputation and the quality of work that we provide to our clients, we must maintain full control over the printing and quality of the presentation of the images, as well as all forms of reproductions of these images.
By paying the booking fee for your shoot and/or remaining balance at time of shoot, you agree to all terms outlined on this page.